Git Rid of It pride ourselves on being the easy to use junk removal service. We have a friendly and extremely experienced team who wants to help clean and declutter your home and get it in order with you. From single objects to whole buildings, we clear any unwanted objects old furniture, clothes, household items, electrical appliances, books, old kitchen units, washing machines and much, much more. All you need to do is book Git Rid Of It and we will happily do all of the hard work for you to ensure your trash or unwanted items are removed properly and safely. Our team will leave your premises clean and neat when the job is complete so you have no worries of doing so.
Here at Git Rid Of It we believe in using our resources and always try our best to reuse and recycle in order to help our environment. Not everything that we come across is considered junk or trash if it is able to be given to someone in need or taken to a recycling station we will always do so. We here at Git rid of it believe that If you can follow the three R's then you will have less clutter, more organization, and most importantly less trash. Git rid of it works 7 days a week to accommodate everyone’s busy schedules we also have early morning appointment times as well. Our goal is customer satisfaction.
REDUCE the amount of waste produced in your household to help the environment. The other two R's will help you learn how to reduce.
Reuse to avoid throwing everything away in the trash. For example:
- Use a gallon milk jug to water garden plants without standing there with a hose: Poke small holes in the bottom of the jug and bury it; fill with water for slow and steady irrigation.
- Make a bird feeder out of a 2liter plastic bottle.
- Don’t forget the old trick of using newspaper instead of paper towels to clean windows.
- Torn and crumpled toilet paper tubes also make fine packing material.
- Empty pill bottles need not head to the landfill when they can declutter your junk drawer, tool box, sewing kit, and so forth; they love to contain little things.
- Clothes, toys and furniture can be donated instead of thrown away. Many other people can reuse an are in need of such items.
Recycle is the process of converting waste materials into new materials and objects. Recyclable materials include many kinds of glass, paper, and cardboard, metal, plastic, tires, textiles, and electronics.
- Metals account for the fourth largest percentage of our rubbish. Along with beer and soft drink cans, you can recycle “tin cans.”
- Purchase products produced from recycled material. Look for the “recycled” symbol.
- All kinds of glass containers—heavy or light—can be recycled. In addition, glass can be recycled and reused an indefinite number of times.
- Reduce the number of paper and plastic bags your family uses by carrying reusable tote bags to grocery and department stores. Minimize use of paper towels, paper plates, and napkins. Invest in cloth napkins for everyday use, and choose reusable cloths, towels, and plates, rather than paper “throwaways.”
Services We Offer:
Junk Removal, appliance removal and pick up and delivery, attic cleanouts, basement cleanouts, carpet pick up and removal, construction debris cleanup, couch removal, crawl space cleanout, donation deliveries, fire restoration, foreclosure cleanout, furniture delivery, furniture removal, hoarder clean out, hot tub removal, office cleanout, piano removal, play set removal, riding lawn mower removal, scrap metal removal, shed removal, storage unit cleanout, t.v. removal, trash removal, tree debris removal, yard debris cleanup and removal, Piano removal .
Areas We Service:
Alexandria, Annandale, Arlington, Ashburn, Bristow, Burke, Centreville, Chantilly, Clifton, Dulles, Dunn Loring, Falls Church, Fairfax, Fairfax Station, Fair Lakes, Fair Oaks, Fort Belvoir, Franconia, Franklin Farms, Fredricksburg , Gainesville, Great Falls, Greenbriar, Haymarket, Herndon, Kingstown, Leesburg, Lorton, Manassas, Manassas Park, McLean, Merrifield, Mount Vernon, Newington, Oakton, Occoquan, Reston, Springfield, South Riding, Sterling, Stafford ,Tysons, Tysons Corner, Vienna, Woodbridge.